- Kraft Mac and Cheese (We know it's fake, but we love it).
- Irish Spring Original Soap (I have used this for years and it's only sold in the US).
- A bag of large marshmallows (Carmen is really needing some).
- Box of graham crackers (Can you guess what is next on the list)?
- Hershey bars (My wife is having serious s'mores withdraws).
- Jiff Peanut Butter Creamy and Crunchy (The peanut butter here is a little gritty and not as sweet).
- Boxes of daytime Cold/Flu medicine (Apparently they really use pot here for medical purposes, which is the only reason I can come up with as to why they don't have cold medicine here).
- Hunt's Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce (This is for me).
- Coffee-mate Hazelnut Creamers- Singles (My wife will kill for this).
- Sweetened Condensed Milk (If you don't know what snowcream is, you won't understand).
- Stevia in the Raw packets (See hazelnut creamer reason).
- Anti Bacterial Hand Gel (Apparently they are pro bacterial over here).
- Betty Crocker Cake mix Yellow and Red Velvet (If you know my wife, you know her love affair for cake and all cake products)
- Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Icing (You can't have Red Velvet cake without out that).
- Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Squares (Don't ask).
- Bisquick (For pancakes and biscuits, duh).
- All the plastic bags you can send (They make good packing and they are like gold over here, although we use them for cat litter).
|I know this is an odd list, but we are really craving these things.|
Now for the scam, that is right a scam. If you decide to send these things, send them via the United States Postal Service and claim a "low" value. Do not send them via UPS or Fedex cause you will need to send a commercial invoice with them and we will have to pay a tariff (an importing tax) on them and it is not worth the hassle. Your donations can be sent to the Sean and Carmen Withdraw Foundation, care of:
Sean and Carmen Allen
Prinsenstraat 11 II/III
In exchange, if you need some wooden shoes, stroopwafels or anything Dutch you would like we can send that to you. Although I don't think the Dutch are really known for anything other than wooden shoes.